- Summer & Fall Schedules are available! Schedule an appointment with your advisor today!
- The graduation commencement ceremony will be held Saturday, May 18, 10 am (AA-General Studies) & 1 pm (All other degrees) in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus.
- The Roughrider Baseball team is 41-13 on the season and ranked #16 in the country. They will host sub-region 16 tournament on Friday, May 3, at 2 pm, then Saturday, May 4, at noon, followed by game 3, if needed. It is a best of three series. Games will be available on live stream: http://crowderathletics.com/blueframe For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2018-19/schedule
- Roughrider Softball team is 51-3 on the season and ranked #10 in the country. Earning the #1 seed in the Region 16 tournament the Roughriders will play at noon on Friday, May 3, Urban Youth Academy in Kansas City. Games will be available on live stream: http://crowderathletics.com/blueframe For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2018-19/schedule
- Rescheduled Earth Day – Campus beautification will be Tuesday, April 30, 9am-2pm. Check in at the Student Center on the Neosho campus.
- Pet Adoptions available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
- Crowder Theatre auditions for 1776 will be held May 2, 4-6pm, May 3, 5-7pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Auditions are to include 16 bars from a song of your choice, a 30 second to 1-minute monologue, and may also include a cold reading from the script. For more information call 417.455.5458.
- International Program presents a Venezuelan Dining Experience, Monday, April 29, 6:30 pm in Newton Hall Conference Room. Tickets are $25 per person/$40 per couple. For more information contact SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Camp AMPED will be held June 17-21, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. The camp is open to girls and boys ages 14-16. Cost is $95, which includes daily lunch & camp t-shirt. For more information go to: www.crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp or contact our Grants Office at 417.455.5773.
- The Longwell Museum will host Neosho Middle School Art, May 4-May 16. Artist reception will be held May 4 from 3-5pm. The museum is open Mon-Fri., 9 am-6: 30 pm.
- Suspects & Sleuths – A Dinner Party to Die For, will be held May 3 & 4, 6 pm nightly at Hidden Grace venue, Neosho. Tickets are available $50 each for either night. Enjoy a 4-course dinner with Scene of the Crime presented by Crowder College Theatre. For more information call: 417.455.5646 or email: Foundation@Crowder.edu
- Branson Adventure package raffle valued at more the $1400. For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/CrowderCollegeFoundation
Buy tickets online at: [Link has been archived]
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson