• Enrollment for Summer & Fall is OPEN. Check out the schedule at: https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
• Book Buyback is open May 14 – June 1. Earn up to 50% on qualifying books. Sell your books back at any location (Neosho, Cassville, Nevada, Webb City & McDonald County)
• Summer classes begin June 4. https://www.crowder.edu/academics/calendars/2018-06/
• Upward Bound Programs begin their 22nd College Prep Academy May 29-July 3. There will be 254 area high school students living on the Neosho campus and taking classes. Upward Bound is a federally-funded TRIO program designed to provide educational access and assistance to income-eligible, first-generation, and/or students with disabilities. Welcome UB Students. #UBSummer
• The Roughrider Softball team 2018 Elite Summer Showcase is July 25-26 for girls grades 9-12. Get the details and register at: http://www.crowdersoftballcamps.com/elite-summer-showcase.cfm
• Summer production, Jeeves at Sea, will be held Friday, June 1 & Saturday, June 2 at 7:30pm with a matinee on Sunday, June 3 at 2pm, in the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. Admission is $8-adults; $5-senior citizens; and $4-students.
• Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
• Basic Motorcycle Rider Course is available on the weekends. Check out the schedule at: https://www.crowder.edu/community-education/
• The Longwell Museum will have nationally-known Doug Hall artwork on display April 24-June 1. The Museum hours are 9am-6:30pm, Mon-Fri. Special opening on graduation, May 19, 11am-3pm. The museum will be closed weekends and holidays unless otherwise noted. For more information about Doug Hall please visit: www.doughallfineart.com
• Camp AMPED (Advanced Manufacturing Product Entrepreneurial Design) will be held June 18-29, for girls and boys ages 14-16, 8:30am-3pm, Mon-Fri. Camp AMPED is designed to help inspire the next generation of inventors, engineers, entrepreneurs and manufacturers. Register or find at more at: www.crowder.edu/grants/amped-camp
• Farewell reception for Dr. Jennifer Methvin Thursday, June 21, 1-2:30pm, Wright Conference Center inside the Arnold Farber Building on the Neosho campus. For more information call: 417.455.5534.
Last Updated on May 29, 2018 by Cindy