• You are to assume the college is open unless notification is sent out of closure. Please refer to the “Weather Cancellation Policy” on the website for details. Sign up for MySchoolWay to get instant communication.
• Enrollment for spring 2018 2nd 8 week classes is still open. 2nd 8 week classes begin March 19, 2018.
• Revisions have been made to the Spring 2018 Academic calendar: http://www.crowder.edu/academics/calendars/2018-01/
• Phi Theta Kappa Induction will be held Sunday, Feb. 11 at 2pm in the Wright Conference Center located inside the Arnold Farber building. Students invited to PTK must meet the requirements to join.
• The Educational Opportunity Center will help you complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Make an appointment: eoc@Crowder.edu; call 417.455.5475 or stop by an EOC Office at Neosho, Cassville, Webb City, and McDonald County.
• The Roughrider Basketball team is now 17-7 on the season. They will play at home on Thursday, Feb. 8, 6pm and Saturday, Feb. 10, 2pm. Check out the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2017-18/schedule
• The Roughrider Baseball are currently ranked #2 in NJCAA Division I Baseball. The team is 1-0 on the season with their first home game scheduled Thursday, Feb. 8. Check the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2017-18/schedule
• The Roughrider Softball team went 2-2 in Lousiana and will play at home on Feb. 13, 2pm. Check the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2017-18/schedule
• The Roughrider Soccer team welcomes new head coach Steven Harrison.
• Black History month is February and the Campus Life group has movies scheduled every Tuesday in Feb 6, 13, 20 & 27 at 6pm in the Fireside Room in the Student Center on the Neosho campus. This event is free and open to students and staff.
• The Quill, Crowder’s literary magazine, has extended entry acceptance through Feb. 7. Entries may be in photography, art or literature. For more information go to: crowderquill.com or email: email@example.com
• Crowder Art Student exhibit in the Longwell Museum located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. The exhibit runs through Feb. 15. The museum is open to the public from 9:30-6:30 Monday-Friday.
• Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: http://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
Last Updated on by