Crowder College is soliciting sealed bids for sale of the following vehicles and surplus items:
PHOTOS: Surplus Items for Sale 07 26 2017
- 2002 Chevrolet Malibu, VIN 1G1ND52J32M617216
- 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package, VIN 2FAFP71W7XX181407
- 1999 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package, VIN 2FAFP71W6XX200626
- Single Axle Trailer Dolly
- 1981 Kenworth 10 Wheel Dump Truck, VIN 1XKWD28X0BS191006
- 2004 Chevrolet Venture (7 Passenger) Van, VIN 1GNDX03E64D159437
- 2005 Chevrolet Impala Police Package (without light bar), VIN 2G1WF55K859166935
- 1991 Chevrolet Bluebird Bus, VIN 1GBK6P1PXMV103158
- 2001 Chevrolet Express (11 Passenger) Van, VIN 1GAHA39R311150500
- 1991 Chevrolet Bluebird Bus, VIN 1GBK6P1P9MV103140
- 1995 Chevrolet Beauville Van, VIN 1GAHG39K8SF186142
- 2000 Chevrolet Astro Van AWD, VIN 1GNEL19W8YB185951
- 1994 Ford F-150, VIN 1FTDF15Y1RNB68217
- Used apartment Mailboxes
Interested parties may receive more information or view the vehicles by calling 417-455-5544, M-F, 8am-3pm. Vehicles and items are available for viewing at Crowder College, South entrance, National Guard Road, located just past the Transport Training building.
Bids must include the item(s) you are bidding on, name, address, phone number and amount you are bidding.
Bids must be submitted by noon, August 11. Bids will be accepted by mail to : Crowder College, Attn: Director of Physical Plant “Surplus Item Bid”, 601 Laclede Ave., Neosho, MO 64850, or dropped off at the Information Desk in the Arnold Farber building.
Winning bidder will be notified August 14, 2017. Crowder College reserves the right to accept/reject any or all bids.