eNews –June 5, 2017
- Enrollment for Summer & Fall classes is OPEN. Courses are available for viewing online: https://my.www.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Summer School begins Today – June 5.
- Enrollment is NOW OPEN for the Joplin Advanced Training & Technology Center classes which will start August 21.
- Programs currently accepting application for Fall 2017 include:
- Paramedic: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/allied-health/paramedic/
- The Nursing Programs in Neosho & Cassville are accepting application through August 15 for Spring 2018.
- Congratulations to all the Crowder Athletic teams as this year every program played in the Championships of the Region 16 Tournaments: Softball & Baseball took 1st; Basketball & Soccer were runner-up. Way to go Roughriders!
- The Roughrider Baseball earned 6th place at the JUCO World Series in Grand Junction, CO. 2017 NJCAA Division I Baseball World Series Tournament Awards earned by the Roughriders: Most Outstanding Hitter – Elvis Peralta; Homa Thomas Sportsmanship Award – Coach Travis Lallemand; All-Tournament Team – Elvis Peralta & Kobe Morris (Infielders).
- NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL – Early Learning Center at Crowder. Children ages 3-5 (potty trained) may attend. Tuition is $10 per session with the following options: 5 days a week (M-F) $50 week (AM or PM session); 3 days a week (MWF) $30 week (AM or PM session); 2 days a week (TTh) $20 week (AM or PM session). AM session – 8:30-11am; PM session – 12:30-3pm. The Early Learning Center is located in Smith Hall on the Crowder College campus in Neosho. For more information call 417.455.5596 or email: Preschool@Crowder.edu
- Missouri Alternative & Renewable Energy Technology Center will present a wind and solar energy demonstration at the Neosho Newton County Library Friday, June 9. Chris Catron, Wind Instructor, will present from 1-3pm. For more information email: MARET@Crowder.edu
Last Updated on June 7, 2017 by Cindy