- Enrollment for Summer & Fall classes is OPEN. Courses are available for viewing online: https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Enrollment is NOW OPEN for the Joplin Advanced Training & Technology Center classes which will start August 21.
- Programs currently accepting application for Fall 2017 include:
- Paramedic: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/allied-health/paramedic/
- The Nursing Programs in Neosho & Cassville are accepting application through August 15 for Spring 2018.
- Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremonies will be held in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus, Saturday, May 20, 10am-General Studies degrees; 1pm – all other degrees and majors. Hailey Gilbreath, spring 2017 graduate, will be delivering the commencement speech.
- The Roughrider Softball team is 49-7 on the season and ranked #18 in the NJCAA Division I poll (4-25-2017). They earned the #1 seed in the Region 16 tournament with has been rescheduled to start Tuesday, May 2. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2016-17/schedule
- The Roughrider Baseball team is now 44-10 on the season and ranked #5 in the NJCAA Division I poll (4-25-2017). They will play at home Friday, May 5, hosting a 1st round game in the Region 16 tournament. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2016-17/schedule
- The Roughrider Basketball Team will hold a Summer Shootout for High School Varsity & JV teams. Registration through May 19. For information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Team-Shootouts-2017.pdf or email: TinaRobbins@Crowder.edu
- Job Fair, May 2, 10am-1pm, in Wright Conference Center on the Neosho campus. Nearly 30 area employers will be on hand with job openings and information. For more information contact Abby Tribble: AbbyTribble@Crowder.edu or 417.455.5618.
- The Veterinary Technology program has Pets for Adoption. Dogs and cats are available for adoption near the end of the semester. Check out what we will have available: https://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/
- Rescheduled to Monday, May 1 – Crowder College Theatre Production of Ring of Fire, 7pm, but come out early for the Picnic & a Play in Wright Conference Center at 5:30-activities & picnic meal, followed by 7pm performance. Tickets for Picnic & a Play: $15 adults; $6 children (ages 3-12). You may also come to the theatre production only. Tickets available at the door: $8-General Admission; $5 Crowder Students/Staff; $4 Senior Citizens.
- International Festival, May 4, 11am-1pm, Wright Conference Center. Presentations kick off the event followed by gourmet experiences from around the world. Tickets are $4 in advance or $5 at the door. For more information contact Sarah Horine, 417.455.5550 or email: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu
- Masters of the Vault, Crowder Permanent Art Collection Exhibit in the Longwell Museum, April 10-May 26, 9:00am-6:30pm Monday-Friday. The exhibition is featuring artists such as Daisy Cook, TH Benton and more. These are all pieces in the Crowder Longwell Museum permanent collection.
- The Friends of the Library will be having its first annual Local Author Symposium on May 5, from 10 am-2:30 pm in Wright Conference Center. We currently have 13 local authors attending, who will be available for one-on-one conversations, and many will be doing readings from their work. Authors include: Cynthia Middaugh, Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy, Kent Farnsworth, Veda Boyd Jones, Paul Herd, Rebecca Haines, Doug Dickey, Dan Trogdon, Rebekah Morris, Nancy Hughes, Michele Hansford, Cathy Wolven, and Steve Cottrell. For more information contact the Lee Library at 417.455.5610.
- Quill ceremony will be held Thursday, May 11, 7pm, Elsie Plaster Community Center Auditorium. Awards will be presented to this year’s recipients at the event. For more information go to: https://www.crowder.edu/2017/05/01/quill-ceremony-announced-2/ or contact Latonia Bailey: LatoniaBailey@Crowder.edu or 417.455.5410.
Last Updated on October 23, 2020 by Steven Brunson