eNews – November 7, 2016
- Priority enrollment for Spring 2017 begins Nov. 14 for students with 28+ hours earned; Nov. 17 for students with 1-27 hours; and Open enrollment begins Nov. 28. Check out the Spring 2017 Course Listings “Coming Soon” at: https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- Congratulations Roughrider Soccer players earning Region 16 honors: Marlon Freitas & Humberto Cruz – 1st team; Daniel Ost – 2nd
- Basketball. The 1st home game will be Tues., Nov. 15, 5:30pm. For a complete schedule go to: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2016-17/schedule
- Coach Tina Robbins Basketball Coaches Breakfast Friday, Nov. 18, 7:30am in Newton Hall Conference Room. She will discuss what to look forward to in the upcoming season. The event is open to the public and supporters of Roughrider Basketball. For more information email: TInaRobbins@Crowder.edu
- International Market, Wednesday, November 9, 10:30am-2pm in the Student Center on the Neosho campus. International students will prepare foods and art from their countries. Proceeds will be used for International student scholarships. For more information contact: SarahHorine@Crowder.edu or call: 417.455.5550
- Book Talk Tuesday, Nov. 29, 6:30pm in Longwell Museum located inside the Elsie Plaster –The Good Lieutenant by Whitney Terrell. This event is free and open to the public. He will also have a student event at 12:30pm in the Longwell Museum, Terrell recently was awarded the 2017 Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in fiction and nonfiction. For more information contact: CindyBrown@Crowder.edu or visit his website: whitneyterrell.com
- Crowder Student Art Exhibit, Nov. 28-Dec. 12 in Longwell Museum.
- Theatre production A Doll’s House, 8-10. 7:30pm nightly + 2pm matinee on Saturday. Tickets available at the door: $8-General Admissions; $5-Senior Citizens; $4-Crowder students & staff. For more information: NaTashaDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458.
14th Annual Festival of Wreaths is Tuesday, Nov. 15! Silent auction/door open at 4pm, dinner 5-6:30pm, Live auction begins at 6:30pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. This is the largest scholarship fundraising event of the year. Bidding available at http://501auctions.com/festivalofwreaths For more information contact our Foundation Office at 417.455.5