CAMPUS & COMMUNITY UPDATE:
- Fall classes begin August 17. Become a Roughrider and enroll today! For more information visit a Crowder location convenient to you or go to: https://my.crowder.edu/ICS/Academics/Public.jnz?portlet=Course_Schedules&screen=Advanced+Course+Search&screenType=next
- The 2015 Solar Decathlon project is under construction. Crowder has partnered with Drury University to build a home for the competition. Together students, faculty and staff from both institutions are designing and constructing a solar powered, storm resistant home to enter in the 2015 Decathlon. For Sponsorship and donation information go to: [Link has been archived]
- The Crowder Cafeteria on the Neosho campus is open to the public as well as students and staff. Hours for July are as follows:Monday – Sunday: Lunch 11am – 12pm; Dinner 5 – 6pm.
For more information contact Gary Jones, Manager, Great Western Dining at 417-455-5446.
- Roughrider Softball Open Tryouts, August 1, at 10am to noon. Open to high school juniors/seniors. For more information call 417-455-5674.
- Roughrider Softball Skills Camp, August 22, for girls entering grades 7–12, from 9am-4pm. Cost is $70. http://www.crowdersoftballcamps.com/roughriders-skills-camp.cfm
Last Updated on October 22, 2020 by Steven Brunson