Where am I?

Crowder CollegeServicesRecordsTranscripts → From Crowder

Transcripts From Crowder

There is a $2 fee for transcripts being mailed or $5 if you wish it faxed. You can send the fee as a check, made payable to Crowder College, Records Office, to:

Crowder College
Records Office
601 Laclede
Neosho, MO 64850

You can also pay your transcript fees by debit or credit card by contacting the Cashiers’ Office once your request has been made.

Student Consent for Release of Transcript Form

Release of Transcripts

Official Transcripts WILL NOT be issued for a student who has:

  • Defaulted on a student loan
  • Not completed Exit Counseling
  • An outstanding debt to Crowder College

Please note: All requests for student information (transcripts, etc.) will not be processed without identification.

If you have a question that is not answered on these pages, please call one of the following numbers:

Records Manager: 417-455-5664
Administrative Assistant: 417-455-5697