The Board of Trustees has announced that the search is underway for the next President of Crowder College.
Applications and nominations for the position of President of Crowder College are currently being accepted until the position is filled.
The target date for applications is: October 20, 2021
If you have any questions or suggestions, or would like to make a confidential inquiry, please contact:
This is a confidential search process. To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than October 20, 2021. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply go to http://www.acctsearches.org and upload your documents.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to complete the application:
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as the President of Crowder College.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of eight references: example, two to three supervisors, two to three direct reports, and two to three faculty and/or staff members from current and former institutions.
For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries please contact:
- Bill Holda, Ed.D., ACCT Search Consultant, email@example.com, (903) 987-3332 (mobile)
- Julie Golder, J.D., Vice President of Search Services, ACCT, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-775-4466 (office)
*An ACCT Search*
Crowder College is a comprehensive community college serving nine counties with six attendance centers in southwest Missouri. The 5000 student college offers excellent facilities and enthusiastic community support.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to continue a long tradition of servant leadership and an open, highly collaborative relationship with the elected board, faculty and staff; a demonstrated commitment to fostering student success; a history of data-informed decision making; exceptional listening and communication skills that will maintain and strengthen relationships with community leaders, partners in education, legislators, and donors; a visionary understanding of the community college mission and its future; and a record as an effective problem-solver and supporter of innovation in others.
Neosho is known as the “Flower Box City” which evolved from a 1955 grant for civic beautification. A railroad gondola car greets visitors at the north end of town as they enter the city.
Neosho is located a short drive from NW Arkansas which is a booming area. Crowder College – McDonald County is located at the north edge of the state line attracting many Arkansas residents.
With the college located in the southwest corner of the state our tuition and fees are appealing to neighboring communities with no out-of-state tuition. Our proximity to larger metropolitan areas provides a short drive to Fayetteville (68 miles),
Tulsa, OK (110 miles), Kansas City, MO (171 miles), or St Louis (296 miles) providing even more opportunities to explore the diverse culture and history of the region.
City of Neosho