• Graduate from an A+ accredited high school.
  • Have your Official High School Transcript sent to the Office of Records with the official A+ Seal/Stamp on it to indicate your eligibility.
  • Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have the information sent to the Crowder College Financial Aid Office for each academic year of A+ eligibility. If students are eligible for Federal Pell Grant (or any other form of federal assistance that does not require repayment) those funds will be applied to the student’s account first. Any remaining tuition/facility use fee costs will be billed to the A+ program.
  • Fill out a Crowder College A+ Guidelines Agreement and turn into the A+ Coordinator.
  • Enroll in and complete at least twelve (12) credit hours per semester (six (6) in a summer semester if you decide to take summer courses).
  • Student must be seeking a degree from Crowder College.

For Additional Information Contact:

Kelli Cragin,
A+ Coordinator