Nursing Application for Registered Nurse Program
This application is for Neosho and/or Cassville RN program only. Application cost is $40 per campus. Payment may be made by calling the cashiers office at 417.455.5598.
Before submitting your application to the Nursing Department please make sure you have all of the items listed below.
- Crowder College Application completed online (if not already a Crowder Student)
- Crowder College must receive an official transcript from all colleges before your application can be processed. If you have only attended Crowder College we already have it on file.
- Copy of ACT or (converted SAT), composite score of 19 or above (or a minimum score of 18 will be accepted if GPA on completed general education courses for the degree is equal to or greater than 3.0) OR TEAS score at the proficient level.
- Copy of LPN license or active certification for Certified Nursing Assistant, CMA, RMA, PT, OT, RT, EMT or Paramedic License (Missouri or equivalent).
- Completed Family Care Safety Registry (Available at https://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/, include printed report)
For more information regarding the Crowder Nursing Program please visit:
Nursing Program Information
Nursing Program Accreditation and Approval
Approximate Cost List Level1
Approximate Cost List Level 2
It looks like you’re using a mobile device.
To ensure a successful submission it is required that this form be completed on a desktop computer or laptop.