- Degree Options
- Practical Nurse
- Practical Nurse application
The required application materials must be submitted by the application deadline of the campus you are applying to. Neosho and Cassville accept applications from May 1 through September 1. McDonald County and Nevada accept applications from October 15 through February 1.
The selection process takes several weeks. All applicants will be contacted by letter once selection is made. Selection is based on grade point average, ACT or TEAS scores, work experience, community service and references. Acceptance is pending a criminal background check and drug screen.
Application Requirements (pdf printable version)
- Be approved for admission to Crowder College.
- Submit a $40 non-refundable fee (per campus) with the
- Be at least 19 years of age by completion of the program.
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on completed general education courses for the Associate of Science degree
- ACT or TEAS score: Minimum ACT composite score of 19, or a minimum ACT composite score of 18, if GPA on completed general education courses for the degree is equal to or greater than 3.0 OR TEAS score at the proficient level.
- LPN bridge applicants must be licensed and eligible for Missouri licensure before starting the program and have IV certification.
Thank you for your interest in the Crowder College Nursing Program. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call our nursing department
Cassville campus – 417.847.1706
McDonald County campus – 417.226.6000
Neosho campus – 417.455.5554
Nevada campus – 417.667.0518
Questions for PN program contact 417.667.0518 ext. 5238, (Nevada Campus).