Challenges and Opportunities
CROWDER COLLEGE…Building a civil, serving, literate, learning community of responsible citizens.
The successful applicant will address the challenges and opportunities as well as the items listed in the Profile for the Crowder College Presidency in the letter of application.
- Exhibit an understanding of and commitment to the Crowder mission, vision and values; the concept of servant-leadership and the Crowder Family.
- Pursue service to increased numbers of people with high quality educational and cultural offerings.
- Be able to balance the growth, worth and dignity of all people at Crowder College with the continuous pursuit of technological and educational advancement and skills.
- Be able to create and manage a highly effective communication network within the college service area and at each site.
- Lead in understanding the role of education relative to the business community through a belief in entrepreneurship, expansion of the services of the Missouri Alternative and Renewable Energy Technology Center, and the advancement of servant leadership.