Green Light Paramedic/EMT Readiness Testing
Before Coming to Test
- Inform your Program Director, Kristin Spencer, of the date and time that you will be testing at firstname.lastname@example.org. The code must be ordered and given to the test proctor prior to your test date.
- Know your Fisdap password. You will be required to log onto the Fisdap website with your login ID and password.
- Know how to get to the readiness exam on the Fisdap website.
- This exam has a time limit of 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- Students MUST present a current Crowder College ID or driver’s license for identification.
- All cell phones and electronic items must be turned off.
- Cell phones, ID’s and locker keys are to be left with the test proctor.
- All other personal items are to be locked into a locker provided by the testing center.
- Backpacks, bags, purses, wallets, etc.
- Cell phones, music devices, laptops, cameras, or any type of electronic items.
- Outerwear such as coats, sweaters, jackets, scarves, gloves, hats, etc.
- Hoodies or any clothing with a hood.
- Watches, noisy jewelry, etc.
- Food or drinks must be left in the proctor’s office and are not allowed into the testing room.
- Students will not be allowed to take anything to the testing room except for items permitted by your instructor’s written instructions to the test proctor. These items will be inspected by the test proctor.
- Ear plugs, pencils, and erasers are provided and these are available in the testing room.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the test proctor.
- No talking is allowed in the testing room. Students who are observed talking during a test, the test will be stopped, removed, and returned to the instructor.
- Students will lose their testing privileges in the Testing Center if they are found cheating on a test and the incident will be reported to the student’s instructor, Academic Affairs Office, and the Vice President of Student Affairs. Students may be subjected to further disciplinary action as outlined in the Student Handbook, 6.00 Standard of Student Conduct.
- All written and scratch work done during testing must be returned to the test proctor.
- If you are unable to see your score, after completing your exam, you will need to contact your instructor. The test proctor does not have access to your scores.
To schedule your exam go to http://registerblast.com/crowder
Click here to reschedule your exam on Register Blast.
Click here to cancel your exam on Register Blast.
Click here if you have trouble scheduling on Register Blast.