ACT Residual Testing and Registration
An on-campus or “residual” testing program is available at Crowder College to administer the ACT to students who were unable to test on an ACT National Testing date. ACT Residual Testing is strictly limited only to students who have enrolled, have been admitted, or have officially applied to Crowder College. Scores from residual testing are reported only to Crowder. If students are not planning on applying for the Nursing or Veterinary Technology programs at Crowder, a placement test is available in place of the ACT Residual.
- Scores are valid only at Crowder College and cannot be transferred by transcript or other means to any other institution or agency.
- Scores from the residual testing are reported only to Crowder College.
- No Student Reports and no High School Reports are generated.
- No Additional Score Reports will be generated to report scores to any other institution.
- Scores are given to the nursing department or admissions within five working days after the test. Results will not be given out over the phone.
- ACT Residual Testing is not a practice test.
- Crowder College may not provide residual testing to individuals who do not intend to attend this college.
- A minimum of 60 days must elapse before another ACT Residual Test may be taken. Scores achieved before the minimum elapsed time will be cancelled without refund.
- ACT restricts the number of times a student may take the ACT to 12 times total. ACT Residual Testing does count toward that maximum. Scores that exceed the maximum will be canceled without refund.
Sample test questions and prep guide
List of ACT prohibited calculators
ACT national testing dates and locations
To schedule your exam go to http://registerblast.com/crowder
Click here to reschedule your exam on Register Blast.
Click here to cancel your exam on Register Blast.
Click here if you have trouble scheduling on Register Blast.
The ACT Residual testing fee is non-refundable. If you are intending to reschedule your appointment, it should be done online no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled test date. You will not be charged another testing fee if you choose to reschedule before the 24 hour period.