Proctoring Services for other Colleges and Universities
A $15 proctoring fee per exam to be paid at the time of the exam. This includes exams for COMPASS and college course testing.
The date and time for testing is guaranteed by appointment only. Students may schedule an appointment below, by stopping by the testing center, or calling the testing center at 417.455.5433.
|Testing Proctors’ information:
|SSC Testing Specialist
|Testing Center information:
|Crowder College Testing Center
|601 Laclede Avenue
||3rd floor, room 318
|Neosho, MO 64850
Before Scheduling a Test
- Give your College/University the above information about our Testing Center and proctors.
- Check the date the Testing Center is open at this link.
- If this is for a college course exam or COMPASS schedule an appointment below.
- The Testing Center does not proctor tests which require speaking while testing.
- If this is for a MoGEA test click on this link.
- If this is for a CLEP test click on this link.
- Students MUST present a current student ID, driver’s license, passport, or ID issued by US Government.
- Pay $15 proctoring fee per exam. We accept cash, credit cards, or check.
- All cell phones and electronic items must be turned off.
- Cell phones, ID’s and locker keys are to be left with the test proctor.
- All other personal items are to be locked into a locker provided by the testing center.
- Backpacks, bags, purses, wallets, etc.
- Cell phones, music devices, laptops, cameras, or any type of electronic items.
- Outerwear such as coats, sweaters, jackets, scarves, gloves, hats, etc.
- Hoodies or any clothing with a hood.
- Watches, noisy jewelry, etc.
- Food or drinks must be left in the proctor’s office and are not allowed into the testing room.
- Students will not be allowed to take anything to the testing room except for items permitted by your College/University’s written instructions to the test proctor. These items will be inspected by the test proctor.
- Ear plugs, pencils, and erasers are provided and these are available in the testing room.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the test proctor.
- No talking is allowed in the testing room. Students who are observed talking during a test, the test will be stopped, removed, and returned to the instructor.
- Students will lose their testing privileges in the Testing Center if they are found cheating on a test and the incident will be reported to the student’s College/University.
- All written and scratch work done during testing must be returned to the test proctor.
Your test is usually faxed and/or mailed to your College/University within one working day.