Graduation checks must be initiated by the student and are processed in the Record’s Office prior to the semester of intended graduation. Students completing their course work in August or December will be invited to participate in the Fall graduation ceremony.
Students completing their course work in May will be invited to participate in the Spring graduation ceremony.
1. Complete a graduation application in the Records Office per the following dates:
2. Pay the graduation fee in the Business Office by:
3. Sign up for and take the CAAP (exit exam). Dates for CAAP will be posted in the ARC and on the Crowder College web site.
4. Have all outstanding accounts cleared in the Business Office, Library, and Bookstore.
5. Students who received Stafford Loan proceeds must complete an exit interview with the Financial Aid Office. It is ultimately the responsibility of the student to monitor graduation requirements and see that all are met.