What happens once a report is made?
- A student in distress report is submitted through the Student in Distress reporting page.
- The student in distress report is assigned to a member of the Crowder College Behavior Intervention Team (generally during regular business hours, Monday through Friday).
- The assigned BIT member may contact the person who made the report for additional information. The BIT member may contact the student directly to discuss the reported concerns.
- The student may be provided with appropriate resources and/or referrals.
- Reports and the actions or recommendation made by the BIT member may be reviewed at the weekly BIT meeting.
Some reports may require additional attention. Based on the student’s behaviors, a referral may be discussed with the Crowder College Behavior Intervention Team (BIT) and additional recommendations may be made.
To make a report click here.