Teach Grant

Important information about the Federal Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant. Free federal grant for eligible students who intend to teach in a public or private elementary or secondary school that serves students from low-income families.

Step 1 – Interested students must have completed 2 of the following classes with a grade of “B” or better. EDUC 203, 210, 230 or 250

Step 2 – Important informational materials provided by the Department of Education.

Step 3 – Entrance Counseling – Mapping your Future

Step 4 – Agreement to Serve (must be completed every year)

Step 5 – Contact the Financial Aid office at Crowder College after completing the 1st 4 steps:

Telephone: 417-451-3223, Ext. 5678 or 5419
Toll Free: 866-238-7788, Ext. 5678 or 5419

Shortly before graduation or if you drop below half-time status you must complete TEACH Exit Counseling.