Hitting/Pitching Winter Training – December 9, 2012
Get specific instruction from the ‘Rider Coaching Staff to get you ready for your upcoming baseball season, as well as gaining exposure to the ‘Rider Baseball Coaching Staff.
1. For all participants ages 8 – 18.
2. Sessions are 2 full hours of instruction. Hitting: noon-2:00; Pitching: 2:00-4:00.
3. Choose either Hitting or Pitching for $50 each of $75 total for both sessions.
4. All sessions will be held outside (weather permitting) or indoors at the Crowder College Sneller Gymnasium, so space is very limited. Register NOW!
5. Bring equipment, shoes, clothing appropriate for indoor and outdoor use.