Checklist for Admission
In order to be admitted as a student to Crowder College and receive SEVIS Form I-20, the following tasks need to be completed:
- Application. Send with a non-refundable application fee of $50.00. Fees and official documents must be mailed to the following mailing address:
601 Laclede Avenue
Neosho, Missouri 64850
- Make sure you complete the program of study section. Programs may be found on the web site. You will be able to change it later, if you wish to do so.
- Complete the dormitory section if you plan to reside in the dormitories and the deposit to secure your space. Dorm Application
- Financial Statement which demonstrates your ability to cover expenses for one full academic year (two semesters).
- If another person is supplying a financial statement from their account to cover your expenses, then they need to also supply a signed letter stating their intent.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader needed to view Financial Statement form.)
- High School (secondary school) Transcripts.
- University credit transfers must be translated through World Education Services.
Once the above items are received/approved a form I-20 will be issued to the student. To check on the status of your paperwork you may contact the International Student Records Coordinator – E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
After receipt of I-20 student must complete the following: SEVIS fee must be paid prior to VISA interview.
Note: For more student visa information visit the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services