Common Questions:
In what programs may you enroll?
A+ students may enroll in programs of study for an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, or a Certificate.

For how long are you A+ eligible?
Your A+ benefits are good for four (4) years after your high school graduation or completion of 105% of the hours required for the degree program of study.

How do you keep eligibility?
To keep eligibility, you must carry a minimum of 12 credit hours in the fall or spring, 6 hours if taking summer classes, and maintain at least a 2.50 grade point average. Financial aid files must also be complete.

Loss of Eligibility
You can lose eligibility by:

  • Not enrolling in or completing enough credit hours.
  • Letting your cumulative grade point average fall below 2.50.
  • Taking more than the required time to complete your degree. (4 years, or 105% of degree requirements.)
  • Not completing all Financial Aid paperwork.
  • Graduating from Crowder College.

How are you reinstated for A+ funding?
Depending on the reason that eligibility was lost, you must do one or all of the following to be reinstated for the next semester:

  • Raise your cumulative grade point average to a 2.50 or higher and/or
  • Complete the number of credit hours that you lack to be considered a full-time student and/or
  • Complete the necessary paperwork for Financial Aid.

If you do not meet the above criteria, you will be responsible for all charges.