Send comments to EricDeatherage@crowder.edu.
Lee Library Additions
- AudioBook Club
- FOL Student Chapter
- Social Media
Research Database & Catalog Enhancements
- Bridgeman Art Library Database
- Provides approximately 8,000 collections and over 29,000 artists from international galleries and museums.
- Access to more than 22 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
- eBooks (Ebsco)
- Access to 112,000 full text ebooks in 6 different collections.
- Catalog Enhancements
- Google Books linkage
- Jacket Art for individual titles
- Access to eBooks
Library Instruction Online
- GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar
- Faculty Services Library Guide
- Provides faculty assistance for requesting and scheduling library instructional sessions in online and face-to-face formats for all distance, online, flex, and traditional classes on all Crowder College campuses.
|Robin Wolven, MLIS
||Includes TVs, FM Audio transmitters/recievers, and computer input.
||New sofas, chairs, and benches.
||Additional 8 computers added.
|Coffee Sitting Area
||Enjoy your coffee at one of the 6 new tables added in the lobby outside the library.
||News and academic programming available.
- Approximately 182 items were purcahsed Fall 2012 through the HGEI and CBJT grants.
- Intra-College Library Lending System
- The Intra-College Library Lending System provides library material access between the Neosho, Mt. Vernon, and Cassville Crowder campuses and allows items to be requested from the Neosho campus to one of the other 2 listed campuses.