Requesting Dual Credit at Your School
- Contact Melissa Smith, Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Coordinator at (417)455-5627 or MelissaSmith@crowder.edu to discuss your dual credit needs.
- Review the Missouri Department of Higher Education Dual Credit Policy for specific Program Requirements and Faculty Qualifications.
- Applicants should mail their cover letter, resume, employment application, copy of undergraduate and graduate transcripts to:
ATTN: Melissa Smith, Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Coordinator
601 Laclede, Neosho MO 64850
- Visit your school and speak to your school officials (principals, counselors, teachers, school board etc.) regarding this opportunity. I am also happy to visit with parents and students, as well.
- Send an official Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment agreement to your school district for review and signatures.
- Once all instructor credentials have been received, I will prepare and forward the file to the appropriate academic Division Chair for review. Instructors will be notified via email of their standing.
- Visit your approved dual credit class each semester for an enrollment presentation to answer any student’s questions and to hand out application and registration materials.