Roughrider eNews – April 2, 2018
- The Roughrider Baseball team is currently ranked #11 in NJCAA Division I. The team is 27-8 on the season and will play at home Tuesday, April 3, 2pm. Check the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/bsb/2017-18/schedule
- The Roughrider Softball team are now 32-9 on the season. They will play at home Tuesday, April 3, at 2 & 4pm and April 7-8, starting at 2pm each day. Check the schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/sball/2017-18/schedule
- The Roughrider Soccer team had their first spring scrimmage this weekend in Springfield under new head coach, Steven Harrison. They will scrimmage at home on April 21 at 2pm. Check out their schedule at: http://crowderathletics.com/sports/msoc/2017-18/schedule
- The Roughrider Baseball team will partner with the Maddox Hill Behavior Support Center to bring the 2nd Annual Autism Awareness game April 14, prior to the 1pm start.
- Friends of the Lee Library Book Sale will be held April 3-5, in Wright Conference Center on the Neosho campus. Donations of used books may be dropped off at the Lee Library. For more information contact Eric Deatherage, Library Director, 417.455.5610.
- Need a place to sell your stuff? Parking spaces will be sold for those who wish to participate in the 30th Annual Neosho City Wide Garage Sale. Registration may be made at Crowder College Bookstore or by email to: CampusLife@Crowder.edu Registration form attached for your convenience.
- A tribute to Mort Walker, creator of Beetle Bailey, will be held Thursday, April 12, at noon with speaking to begin at 12:20pm, Wright Conference Center located inside the Arnold Farber building.
- The Central Ozark Conference will have an art exhibit in The Longwell Museum, March 27-April 15. The museum is open to the public from 9:00am-6:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: http://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
- The Theatre Department presents The Princess Plays Saturday, April 28, 10am & 2pm, in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Tickets are: $5 adults; $3 children. For more information go contact the Theatre dept. at 417.455.5458.
- The MARET Center will host workshops for interested community members on Residential Wind-April 12 & 19; Sustainable Living Home Visit. Cost is $40 per the 2-workshop series or purchase both for $75. Home tour is $25. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. For more information call 417.455.5422 or email: MARET@Crowder.edu
- The Crowder Foundation will host the Roughrider Car Show Saturday, April 28, 10am-3pm. For more information or to register your car go to: http://www.crowder.edu/foundation/events/
- The Lee Library will host an Author Symposium, May 2. For more information or to register go to: http://www.crowder.edu/academics/lee-library/authorsymposium/
- The Vet Tech program has Pets for Adoption. Check out the available pets: http://www.crowder.edu/academics/departments/agriculture/vet-tech/pet-adoption/