Roughrider eNews – February 12, 2018
The college will be CLOSED Monday, Feb. 19, in observation of President’s Day. All twilight and evening classes WILL MEET as normally scheduled.
- You are to assume the college is open unless notification is sent out of closure. Please refer to the “Weather Cancellation Policy” on the website for details. Sign up for MySchoolWay to get instant communication.
- Enrollment for spring 2018 2nd 8 week classes is still open. 2nd 8 week classes begin March 19, 2018.
- Revisions have been made to the Spring 2018 Academic calendar: http://www.crowder.edu/academics/calendars/2018-01/
- Phi Theta Kappa Induction has been rescheduled for Sunday, Feb. 18 at 2pm in the Wright Conference Center located inside the Arnold Farber building. Students invited to PTK must meet the requirements to join.
- The Educational Opportunity Center will help you complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Make an appointment: eoc@Crowder.edu; call 417.455.5475 or stop by an EOC Office at Neosho, Cassville, Webb City, and McDonald County.
- Black History month is February and the Campus Life group has movies scheduled every Tuesday in Feb. 13, 20 & 27 at 6pm in the Fireside Room in the Student Center on the Neosho campus. This event is free and open to students and staff.
- Crowder Art Student exhibit in the Longwell Museum located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. The exhibit runs through Feb. 15. The museum is open to the public from 9:30-6:30 Monday-Friday.
- Community Education classes are available in a variety of topics on the Neosho campus. For a complete listing go to: http://www.crowder.edu/community-education/neosho/
This information is provided by the Public Information Office at Crowder College.